martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

Childhood Christmas

I remember that when I was Child, six or seven years old, I had a beautiful Christmas with all my family, in this dinner in the Night, about a 10.00pm  in this dinner we ate barbecue, I helped to my father to prepare the meat. My Mother and grandmother prepare delicious salad like tomato, carrot and potato (and other more that I don’t remember now).
First came to my house my Uncle Luis whit their family (his Wife Gloria and my cousins Gabriel and Valentina).after this came other Uncle Juan Carlos and his Friends Francisco that I call Pancho.
We Ate in family and very story appear when the adults started to talk, I remember all my family smiling and laughing.
After ate about the 11.00 pm the children was get out for the stair to the street to look in the sky to Santa Clause. My Cousin and my sister are more younger that me for that they were afraid with Santa Clause. My father went to the backyard and he said: HO HO HO! He screamed that and all the child in the street ran to his house and the present were in the Christmas trees.
I don´t remember what was my gift but with my cousin and my sister played in the midnight with my friends in the street, we were so many child in the neighborhood and we were so happy that night.             

3 comentarios: