martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

The Picture that i like!

Hello! Today I want to show one of my favorite pictures. In this picture like the Teacher Simon,   
I was playing music with one band in the 2009. We was at the School, and playing in the typical competition´s school, we won, and we can gave some point to the “alianza”, and can won the school weekend.  
We played “vitaminas” the famous song of Soda Stereo and the last year we was played “Vení Raquel” of the Autenticos Decadentes really fun and so crazy, but normally we were played Hard Rock music like Black Sabbath, Oozy Osborne, Rainbow, Queen and Led Zeppelin in some Pubs.
In the Picture are my Friends of the school, The “Sr. Navarro” (singer), Martin Morales (guitar), Selim Isaacs (drums), Santiago Medina (bass) and me in guitar.
I like this picture because all the power that I feel when I play is representing in this picture and my friends are in the picture. Too I like the picture because is the part of the solo in the photo.  

4 comentarios: