viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

The last Blog!!

I answered the question...was very interested.
Which post you enjoyed writing most? (& why?)
The post most enjoyed to me was the last post, when I written about my favorite cartoon, because when I was remember  every cartoon that I saw, I remember the most special to me in my child, The Great Asterix and Obelix, When I remember this cartoon I remember some play of my child with my father. I remembered the song….
Astérix est là!

Ça va faire mal, ça va cogner la bagarre

Astérix est là !

Seul contre les Dieux, contre l'odieux (8)
When I read this post, I star to see videos from Asterix in Youtube and I discovered one film, this is a strange from I never had saw nothing about this film and obviously when I will finish the university this year, I hope to see o read this new (to me) history about Asterix and Obelix.

Which post you enjoyed writing least? (& why?)
With the post that I written least was the post about a piece of technology because I don’t like so many the technology I prefer the natural thing. Only the piece music I like jajajaja

Which of your classmate's blogs you enjoyed reading most? (& why?)
I think in the post of Alejandro Rojas, the post when he talked about our band and the thing that Alejandro thinks about Geo Stone. I like the part when he say:  I hope that after test time in the university, can practice and preparer more song and the most important get some funny!  

Who has the most attractive blog? (& why?)
The most attractive is the Pias´s blog, because she has his blog whit ship of the Caribbean Pirates decorating his blog and is very interesting when she writte his post are very fun.  

What you enjoyed or disliked about the blog writing experience? (& why?)
Write post was cool and I learned a lot of words and form to express me in English. In general I like this form to learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario