jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Well! Hello classmate and Mr Simon, today the bolg is very special because all we will to talk
about our favourite cartoon character. And I like because I am think about so many cartoon that I saw when I was Child.
I remember had saw for example Dragon ball of course with the incredible Songoku the favourite character from so many people, because is the most great warrior imagine from the human, goku is the most cool.
One of my favourite cartoons was Pokémon when I was child. I like the histories and the fantastic Pókemons like Charizar, Venusar and of course Pikachu…I think now that Pokémon are very stranger and today I don’t will see this cartoon
But! My favourite cartoon is Asterix and Obelix!
When I was child I like to see every film of Asterix, this Cartoon are very funny and my favourite character is Obelix because is a “big boy “ and he extraordinary force when he hit the soldier’s roman is very fun.
I see Asterix because I like to learn about history and in this time (when I was 5 o 6 years old) my father show me one video with the intelligent idea from stimulate my learning
My favourite capitule was when he came to Island of the pleasure and Asterix and Obelix danced Samba was very funny.
Obelix is great I had very beautiful moment when I play with my father and I play like Obelix and my dad like Asterix. I like Panoramix too, because is the magic druid and he prepare the Magic potion from the inhuman strong!
Well if you want to have a great moment, you should see Asterix and Obelix!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEet_F27CPs 

3 comentarios: