martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012




Hello dear classmate today I’m going to talk about one film very special form this movie is “Sinister”.

I saw this film one week ago, on a Saturday, in the San Agustin cinema, this place is in the center of Santiago.   
The principal actor is Ethan Hawke, he is a interesting actor, one of the most important film that he played was Hamket. The other people in the film are six children and one actress, Juliet Rylance like the wife on Etahn Hawke.
The film is a horror film, this is his genre of the movie is a scary movie, I remember one part that surprise to me and I jump when this scene happened.
The film is about one family of four persons, and the father, the principal actor is a writer of policies books, and in his histories the blood and the crime is the principal topic. When the family chances his house and come to the other house the history star and the suspense start.
The film enjoy me because is very quick and the argument is good. Is more entertained than films like “paranormal activities” because not is a typical horror film because into the film appear argument like occultism and that’s the idea most freak, scary and the person start to think about this legends or false gods. From me is special because I saw this film with an important person and this was very important.
I find interesting the film because with a few of actors, the film has different histories and every part is joined from the principal argument.
 
Well this is the last film that enjoys me, if you can see this movie, do it  (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario