viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Hello classmate!
One present I remember receiving was a beautiful letters from my parents and my sister; I was in La Serena in a high school journey with all my near friends, I remember that was very entertain and we enjoy all the wonderful moment in this travel. We were to “Tololo” observatory astronomic, to the Elqui´s valley and we knew the historical center of city and enjoyed in the beach making sand castle and swimming in the sea.
We rested and “slept” in a close pace with many cabins and enjoy in this place to with parties at the night and eating all together.
 At the seconds night one of the most important moments was, when I gave three letters; every person gave letters, from his parents, great parents, brothers or friends. To me wrote my parents my sister and into to the letters of my parents my great parents wrote too.
The letters was a beautiful surprise so many people were crying when received his letters I think that moment was very important because the information of the letters helped to be better persons and enjoy the live every moment and effort from our objectives in our lives.
My letters spoke about friendship with my sister and my father talk about the important moment that I was lived and for this I enjoy more than the others nights after. My mother talked about support in the family and the important about this.
Finally my great parents wrote about when they had sixteen years old and the important of this live period.
I conserved this letters with all the most important thing that I have, and read this quiet me and help me to be a better person than before.

2 comentarios:

  1. When I go pout to the school my parents gave me a letters to :) I s a very emotional moment! :) I think that this present gave me to a different vision of the thing that happened in my house :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this kind of travels were awesome, i lived many of these, and these letters you never forget, i think is the best present that anybody can give you

    ResponderEliminar