viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012


Hello classmate. Today I´m going to talk you about somebody of my family, I have a little family because I have only one sister and his name is Millaray this name “mean gold flower” in mapudungu and I live with my parents too.
My Sister study theater in the Universidad of Chile, she is in the second year. I always remember to my sister learn books about theater and acted in different company.
The most funny memory with my sister is when we was a very little child, I had a tricycle and I transport very quick of one place to other to my sister. I gave her on the seatie of my tricycle to the grandparents’ house o to the market in my neighborhood.

 Now my sister is very stranger from me because we´re very different but we can talk and understand to the other. The last eccentric thing that she made was cut her hair and paint it pink, yellow, green and others colors that I don´t can difference.

About theater, she is learning now to make up and she was drawing a fantastic make up of zombie is very real the form and colors of the blood, meat, vein and bones. That is very fear…

Finally I gonna talk you about   the new integrant of my family! He is my cousin Luis Gabriel, The Gab” is studying odontology in the Universidad Católica, He is very intelligent and he is a “gamer” of PC plays, He like play game all the time…when he don´t study

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario