jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012


Hello Classmate today I m going to talk about my favorite party!
My favorite party was when I had sixteen years old; the party was really a “party hard” and so many think happened. I remember that my dear friend Simon Gonzales is son of divorced parents and he lived in this moment only with his mother.
When his mother were to work in the night or she get out with his friends, Simon celebrate with great party and the house was only from boys and girl of 15 o 16 years old.
I remember one time, so many people came to the Simon’s house, only classmate from the high school, we were like 20 persons and nobody adult was here from “care” to the entire adolescent.
 In the party had so many beer and we cooked a delicious barbecue, I remember have had the fire from the barbecue and ate first for cook.
After of cook, the party star and the music started to make dance in the house, the house was with the light off and I dance with every girl in the place.
So many people drank a lot of beer and ron with coca-cola and they slept where fell.
The party was all night long and my friends and I dance, ate and drunk and was very fun and special because in this night I make very good friends!   
The Simon parties over when he leaved his house and now live in the central of Santiago, sometimes we celebrate together all the group of friend our friendship.
I remember this parties because was one of the first party hard that I had and my and I were very very “happy”!!!  
Dance and Dance all night long!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario